Our Commitment to Sustainability
RiteMade will engage in business practices that continue to meet its current needs while being conscious of the needs of future generations by establishing principles of operation and business practices that reduce our impact on the environment.
RiteMade believes there is no responsible alternative to doing business other than through environmental sustainability. At RiteMade, we also believe that profit and environmental responsibility will increasingly work together as more industries find out that "nature works" for both sustainability and the bottom-line.
- Protection of the Biosphere
- Sustainable Use of Natural Resources
- Reduction of Waste
- Energy Conservation
- Risk Reduction
- Safe Products and Services
- Environmental Restoration
- Informing the Public
- Management Commitment
- Assessment and Reporting
- Complete the new $110,000 Paper Recycling System in our new building.
- Audit our chemical supplies including inks, and continue our transition to Low/No VOC & AP’s products across the board.
- 100% paperless interaction with vendors & customers by 12-31-08
- Continue and improve our employee incentives or recycling company-wide.
- Expand our use of recycled and recyclable raw materials. By the end of 2008 we will transition about 90% of our roll cores to cores made from 100% recycled plastic.
If you would like more information about our commitment to sustainability, please contact our corporate offices: 1-800-821-5484 Or register your email address at: www.ritemade.com/contact-ritemade.